Attached you may find our latest edition of “TÜV TIMES”, the Newsletter published by TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas. The current edition, TÜV TIMES No 12, focuses on presenting ΤUV AUSTRIA Hellas’ services in the food industry for the services in the food chain. Recently, ΤUV AUSTRIA Hellas was recognized by TÜV AUSTRIA GROUP as the focal point and the strategic meeting point for the audit and certification services in the food chain. The main articles are about:
- ΤUV AUSTRIA Hellas certification services in organic products for crop production, animal feeding and processing.
- GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) and the advantages of choosing a GFSI standard by the exporting food companies.
- The award “SELF SERVICE AWARDS” which was given to the company DELTA, in the category “Quality Assurance Systems”. It is worth mentioning that ΤUV AUSTRIA Hellas has certified the Delta company according to the standards ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001. Delta is the largest dairy and juice manufacturer in Greece, founded in 1952 in Athens and is the producer of top of the line food brands with strong presence in Europe.
- The hotel 5 star complex COSTA Navarino in Messenia which was certified by ΤUV AUSTRIA Hellas, according to the standard ISO 22000.
- The building materials and the new legislation.
- Lifts and lifting machinery.
In addition to the above, there is a presentation of the company ATLANTICA HOTELS & RESORTS. The chain has more than 20 hotels in Greece and Cyprus, all rated 4 or 5 stars, and most of the hotels are certified by TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas according to ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. On the back cover, as always, there is a program summary of training seminars according to the training guide of the year 2013.
Download the attached pdf file: TUV-ΤΙΜΕΣ-VOL-12.pdf