TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS recently completed the Inspection and Certification of the new building facilities of Sitia’s Airport, aiming to the systems’ final receipt by the bodies of Greek State in accordance with the project specifications.
The objects of the provided inspection services performed were:
- Inspection and Certification of firefighting system and fire detection system
- Inspection and Certification of air conditioning – ventilation – heating installations
- Inspection and Certification of structured cabling installations (data, phone, display announcements)
The final certificates have been issued after a thorough and documented audit of these systems, which included:
- Visual inspection of constructions
- Witness of tests in fire fighting systems and documentation of results
- Tests of fire detection systems
- Tests and measurements in air conditioning – ventilation – heating systems with simultaneous assessment/documentation of results according to International Standards, Measurement Protocol VDI 2079 and TOTEE.
- Tests and measurements of all structured cabling installations (data, phone, display announcements) and assessment/documentation of results according to the International Organizations ISO/IEC and EIA/TIA regulations, which included:
- Measurements of qualitative analysis of horizontal voice-data copper network per 4 pairs
- Measurements of qualitative analysis of vertical data optical fiber network per optical fiber
- Test of vertical voice network
All tests were performed by the skilled inspectors of TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS in accordance with the applicable inspection and audit procedures. TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS is the reliable and leading solution for the audit and certification of large technical and infrastructure projects in Greece as well as in the Balkans and Middle East, where it activates either through daughter companies or representatives.