As part of its ongoing revision and development process, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has been preparing for the next major revision to ISO 9001 (the last, minor amendment to the Standard was made in 2008). The ISO Working Group is currently forecasting final publication in the last quarter of 2015. For more information, please read the attached pdf file.
- A Practical Guide For Business About Covid-19 Pandemic Management
- TÜV AUSTRIA CoVid-Shield: A certification scheme signed by TÜV AUSTRIA
- TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas next to the food industry and supply chain – A practical guide with protection measures against Covid-19.
- Pandemic by COVID-19 and new MDR Regulation 745/2017
- Announcement about remote work for employees of TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas