TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS, a leading organisation in the field of Inspections and Certifications, provides reliable services in the building inspections sector and undertakes the assessment of technical documents and studies, inspections during the construction of new buildings, as well as the inspection of existing building structures.
The services of TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS are divided into three main categories:
- Inspection of technical documents contains the review of the building file for new constructions (permits, studies, contractual obligations, specific area requirements), while for existing buildings it contains the review of permits, construction and installations certificates and the maintenance/damages log book.
- During the construction of new buildings, the inspection can be conducted at predetermined stages of the construction (foundation laying, waterproofing, masonry, wooden structures, flooring, etc.), the electromechanical installation (heating, lifts, plumbing, air conditioning, fire detection / fire protection, renewable energy sources) and at the final stage (general inspections, testing of the functionality of heating / air conditioning and smart systems, inspection/certification of lifts and electrical installations, etc.).
Inspection Reports are issued at each inspection stage and they outline the checks conducted by the organisation, the progress of work, any deviations from the time-schedule, any omissions and the actions that need to be performed so that the project is completed in accordance with the specifications.
- For existing buildings, non-destructive inspections are conducted to determine their structural adequacy, as well as inspections of roofs, insulation, walls, doors and windows, floors, etc. Furthermore, an assessment of the electromechanical installations is conducted (visual checks, plumbing / hot water systems, thermal insulation / heating, fire extinguishing equipment, electrical tests), and the cost of the restorations requested is provided.
The inspection of a building by an Organisation of international standing and reliability has the following benefits:
- Reliable technical assessment of the property, as well as quality and safety assurance (for the buyer or the investor);
- Prevention / identification of faults and omissions;
- Reduction of management risk;
- Assessment and final verification of proper materialisation;
- Assistance in drawing up a technical investment file (easier lending for the investment at its minimum insurance cost).
Who Is it Addressed To?
The inspections are addressed to:
- Property investors
- Buildings managers
- Real estate agents
- Financial/Insurance institutions
Who Do I Contact for the Certification?
Industrial Inspections Sector, Contact Person: Mrs. Hara Diamantopoulou, tel. no.: +30 210 5220920, ext. 110