Συστήματα Διαχείρισης Επιχειρησιακής Συνέχειας ISO 22301
ISO 22301 is the leading international standard for Business Continuity. Through an holistic management process, it describes and determines the requirements for the design, implementation, monitoring, review, maintenance and continuous improvement of a Business Continuity management system, in order to ensure continuous provision of services to the organisation’s customers following a possible disruption of its operation.
When an organisation’s operation is disrupted due to an unexpected event or a sudden disaster, its ability to react rapidly and efficiently is the key to its survival. The ISO 22301 standard assists an organisation to adopt and establish the core principles of a Business Continuity Management (BCM) system. Its goal is to protect the personnel, safeguard the interests of the parties concerned, as well as the reputation and commercial value of an organisation, by increasing its resilience against risks or business threats that may affect the organisation’s operation.
What is the Certification Procedure?
Who Is it Addressed To?
The requirements set out in ISO 22301 may be implemented by any organisation, regardless of its type, nature or size. Organisations facing natural or environmental disasters, as well as events of technological failure or human negligence, can create Business Continuity mechanisms, plans and processes which they will be able to implement, if needed, in order to ensure their unhindered operation.
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has already provided certification for financial institutions, service providers, industrial, commercial and other companies for which the provision of continuous operation is necessary.
What Are the Certification Benefits?
- Establishment of a system of resilience that focuses primarily on the health and safety of the personnel and, additionally, on safeguarding the organisation’s reputation and assets.
- Ensuring the organisation’s Business Continuity and operation, for the seamless provision of services to its customers following a disruption to its operation.
- Identification of the organisation’s critical business activities and the impact of a potential disruption, in order to limit the consequences if an unexpected event occurs.
- Improvement of the organisation’s competitive advantage and enhancement of its corporate reputation.
- Obtaining an objective, independent and expert opinion on the system’s adequacy and compliance.
- Objective proof of the organisation’s commitment regarding Business Continuity management, via the certificate.
- International recognition and validity of the ISO 22301 certificate.
Who Do I Contact for the Certification?
Customer Service Department Contact Person: Ms. Anna Topaltziki, tel. no.: +30 210 5220920, ext: 187