ISO 22716 – Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) (Cosmetics)
ISO 22716 describes the requirements for the application of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for the production, packaging, control, storage and shipment of Cosmetics Products, and is an excellent tool for bringing the above activities into compliance with the mandatory requirements of the new Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009.
The main reason for implementation and certification of the standard is to ensure the safety of the end consumer.
ISO 22716 is a standard that concerns GMPs and provides organizational and technical guidance on the management of human, technical and administrative factors affecting product quality.
What Is the Certification Procedure?
Who Is it Addressed To?
ISO 22716 is addressed to cosmetic-product manufacturers, importers, exporters and distributors who pursue continuous growth and development through quality products and based on consumers protection. Following the fundamental principles of Management Systems, the standard can be implemented by all Cosmetic-Product organizations, regardless of their size.
What Are the Certification Benefits?
Implementation of ISO 22716 provides the potential for every Cosmetics-Product business to:
- show compliance with the new regulatory requirements.
- ensure the quality and safety of cosmetics products throughout the supply chain, from receipt of raw materials to distribution of the end product.
- introduce principles and requirements aimed at continual improvement of processes.
- enhance its competitive advantage in the cosmetics market.
- facilitate the launching of its products on the global cosmetics market.
Who Do I Contact for the Certification?
Customer Service Department Contact Person: Ms. Anna Topaltziki, Tel: +30 210 5220920, Ext: 187
Conditions for a company’s certification