TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas is active in the field of inspections and certifications of Natural Gas materials and/or networks as well as HAZOP studies related to Natural Gas, and possesses extensive experience in National and International Projects.
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS is mainly active in the following fields of the Natural Gas sector:
- Inspection of manufacturing of Natural Gas materials (Shop Inspection)
- Inspection of construction of Natural Gas networks (Field Inspection)
- CE Certification of Natural Gas Units/Installations
- HAZOP Studies in Natural Gas Installations
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has been accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D), in accordance with ISO 17020, as a Type A Inspection Body for initial and periodic inspection of high, medium and low pressure natural gas transportation systems, under the following legislation:
- Ministerial Decision Δ3/Α/οικ.4303 ΠΕ 26510 (Government Gazette Β’603Β/5.3.2012)
- Ministerial Decision Δ3/Α/17013/2006 (Government Gazette Β’1552/24.10.2006)
- Ministerial Decision Δ3/Α/14715/2006 (Government Gazette Β’1530/19.10.2006)
Apart from certification of materials and works on behalf of Greek companies active in the Natural Gas sector [HELLENIC GAS TRANSMISSION SYSTEM OPERATOR (DESFA), PUBLIC GAS CORPORATION OF GREECE (DEPA), ATTIKI NATURAL GAS DISTRIBUTION COMPANY, THESSALONIKI NATURAL GAS DISTRIBUTION COMPANY], TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has also undertaken inspections for international projects, such as TAP (TRANS ADRIATIC PIPELINE). The largest and most important Natural Gas projects in Greece bear the seal of TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS, which ensured the reliability and safety of the installations.
Who Do I Contact for the Certification?
Industrial Inspections Sector, Contact Person: Mrs. Hara Diamantopoulou, tel. no.: +30 210 5220920, ext.110