Patients Friendly Hospitals Protocol
“Patients Friendly Hospitals” Protocol specifies the requirements and procedures for inspection and certification of Healthcare Units to establish compliance with the criteria set for user-friendly service.
The criteria for inspection of Healthcare Units interested in “Patients Friendly Hospitals” Protocol certification concern the following main pillars:
- Management Procedures
- Waiting-time – Communication – Management – Information Management
- Facilities – Infrastructure – Public Spaces
- Personnel – Training
- Planning and Mechanism for measuring and monitoring
What is the certification procedure?
Certification of a Healthcare Unit under the “Patients Friendly Hospitals” Protocol requires the completion of the following steps:
- Submit the Application for “Patients Friendly Hospitals” Certification to TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS
- Accept the financial terms and conditions for collaboration
- Prepare the Unit to meet the requirements of the Protocol
- Schedule an inspection
- The Unit is certified following successful completion of the inspection procedure.
- On completion of certification, there is continued monitoring of the Healthcare Unit’s compliance
Who is it for?
“Patients Friendly Hospitals” Protocol is designed exclusively for Healthcare Units, based on the specific activities and services they are able to implement.
Who do I contact for certification?
Customer Service Department Contact Person: Ms. Anna Topaltziki, Tel: 210 5220920, Ext: 187