Οίκος Ποιοτικού Ελέγχου
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS is active in the field of third party inspection of technical projects (provision of independent services sector) as a Quality Control House (QCH).
As a QCH, TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has inspected several large technical projects in a wide range of fields. The company has undertaken projects related to the field of civil engineering, dams, hydraulic engineering works, steel structures, road construction, building installations and electromechanical installations.
TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas, with their specialised and experienced inspectors, guarantees the objective verification required in modern technical projects.
Inspections conducted by TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas refer to:
- Approval & control of the implementation of Project Quality Plans;
- Approvals of materials and works methodology;
- Inspections during construction;
- Final & operational tests of installations;
- Verification of laboratory controls & tests;
- Inspections of site facilities (e.g. workshops, laboratories etc).
As a QCH, TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has inspected, among others, the following:
- IMPROVEMENT OF THE ALIGNMENT AND WIDENING OF THE ATHENS-THEBES REGIONAL HIGHWAY AT THE MANDA-OINOI SECTION & RESTORATION OF DAMAGES
- SYNGROU ESTATE
- NEW ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT “ELEFTHERIOS VENIZELOS”;
- LARISSA NATO MILITARY HEADQUARTERS
- RHODES WATER SUPPLY FROM THE GADOURA DAM – CONSTRUCTION OF DAM
- EGNATIA ODOS MOTORWAY, GREVENA-KOZANI SECTION (4.2.2.) FROM KM MARK 6+000 TO KM MARK 19+000
- NEW “MICHAEL CACOYANNIS” CULTURAL CENTRE (PIRAEUS & SMYRNI STREETS)
- NEW THESSALONIKI MILITARY HOSPITAL – 424 GMHT
- “G. KARAISKAKIS” STADIUM – STEEL ROOF
- WASTEWATER TREATMENT PIPELINE FOR THE GREATER THESSALONIKI AREA
- HELLENIC ARMY; PANKRITIO STADIUM – COMPLETION OF FACILITIES – 3rd STAGE
- OLYMPIC EQUESTRIAN CENTRE AND NEW ATHENS HIPPODROME
- TAE-KWON-DO OLYMPIC FACILITY
Who Is it Addressed To?
Nowadays, monitoring and ensuring the implementation of specifications is a priority for anyone involved in the construction of technical projects.
Who Do I Contact for the Certification?
Industrial Inspections Sector, Contact Person: Mrs. Hara Diamantopoulou, tel. no.: +30 210 5220920, ext.110