TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas, after a number of successful, on-the-spot audits awarded certificates of conformity to the Greek dairy company DELTA. Particularly, the certification from the internationally recognized and accredited certification body ‘TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas’, was against the provisions of ISO 9001 for the Quality Management System, ISO 22000, BRC and IFS for the Food Safety System, OHSAS 18001 for the Health and Safety System at work and ISO 14001 for the Environmental Management System. Audits took place at the headquarters and production plants in Aghios Stefanos, Tavros, Lamia, Thessaloniki and Imathia. DELTA keeps the leading position for many decades, in the Greek Market for the production of dairy products. It is worth mentioning that DELTA operates 7 state-of-the-art production plants in Greece and abroad, 4 milk collection stations, a strong nationwide sales and distribution network and employs a total workforce of 1,400 employees. This set of certification contributes to the development of DELTA, strengthening the company’s action by offering innovative products of top quality and high nutritional value.
- TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas: The only notified body in Greece for the new EU Regulation for safe and effective fertilizing products
- TÜV AUSTRIA is welcoming ACTA!
- World Accreditation Day 2022
- Mytilineos A. H. is certified by TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas based on the FSC® international forest management model
- H IMAGCO Α.Ε. είναι πιστοποιημένη από την TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas για το Σύστημα Διαχείρισης Ποιότητας (ISO 9001:2015) και με βάση το διεθνές πρότυπο δασικής διαχείρισης FSC®