TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas, after a number of successful, on-the-spot audits awarded certificates of conformity to the Greek dairy company DELTA. Particularly, the certification from the internationally recognized and accredited certification body ‘TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas’, was against the provisions of ISO 9001 for the Quality Management System, ISO 22000, BRC and IFS for the Food Safety System, OHSAS 18001 for the Health and Safety System at work and ISO 14001 for the Environmental Management System. Audits took place at the headquarters and production plants in Aghios Stefanos, Tavros, Lamia, Thessaloniki and Imathia. DELTA keeps the leading position for many decades, in the Greek Market for the production of dairy products. It is worth mentioning that DELTA operates 7 state-of-the-art production plants in Greece and abroad, 4 milk collection stations, a strong nationwide sales and distribution network and employs a total workforce of 1,400 employees. This set of certification contributes to the development of DELTA, strengthening the company’s action by offering innovative products of top quality and high nutritional value.
- Bioclinic Athens and Bioclinic Thessaloniki, part of BIOIATRIKI Group, have received an accredited certificate from TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas for their ambulance services according to ISO 15224 standard
- TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS is now authorized for the provision of ISO 18788 certification recognized by ICoCA*!
- Expanding the activities of ACTA- Spin off Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, member of TÜV AUSTRIA Group in Czech Republic and Albania!
- TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has achieved accreditation from the Hellenic Accreditation System (ESYD S.A.) for the new version of the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard!
- TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas: Launching a new era with its new offices in Thessaloniki