TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS, the leading inspection and certification organization in Greece, is pioneering one more time, being one of the first certification bodies worldwide to achieve accreditation for the new version of the most recognized information security standard worldwide, ISO/IEC 27001:2022, from the Hellenic Accreditation System.
The ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard, as an Information Security Management System (ISMS), is suitable for all organizations, large or small, from any sector, provides a framework for managing and defining requirements to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
There are multiple benefits of certification, in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2022 :
- Systematization and improvement of processes related to information systems.
- Efficient management of information technology infrastructure.
- Alignment with lows and regulations and implementation of information security best practices.
- Establishes an effective framework for responding to security incidents.
- Providing a competitive edge to businesses and organizations.
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS, with many years of experience and expertise in the audit and certification of Information Security Management Systems, is now ready to provide to organizations and businesses initial certification audit and transition audit to ISO/IEC 27001:2022.