In the context of the continual effort of TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas for your timely and valid information about legislative developments in inspections / certifications matters related to your business activities, we inform you about the new legislation concerning fines imposition on non inspected / certificated lifting machinery.
- Bioclinic Athens and Bioclinic Thessaloniki, part of BIOIATRIKI Group, have received an accredited certificate from TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas for their ambulance services according to ISO 15224 standard
- TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS is now authorized for the provision of ISO 18788 certification recognized by ICoCA*!
- Expanding the activities of ACTA- Spin off Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, member of TÜV AUSTRIA Group in Czech Republic and Albania!
- TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has achieved accreditation from the Hellenic Accreditation System (ESYD S.A.) for the new version of the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard!
- TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas: Launching a new era with its new offices in Thessaloniki