World Anti-Corruption Day marks an effort being made around the world to curb the phenomena of bribery as they contribute to creating multiple problems while also strengthening social and economic inequality. Model ISO37001 aims to help an organization implement an effective anti-corruption management system and direct it to the implementation of measures depending on the type and size, nature and extent of the risks rhododendron that they are facing.
- Bioclinic Athens and Bioclinic Thessaloniki, part of BIOIATRIKI Group, have received an accredited certificate from TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas for their ambulance services according to ISO 15224 standard
- TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS is now authorized for the provision of ISO 18788 certification recognized by ICoCA*!
- Expanding the activities of ACTA- Spin off Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, member of TÜV AUSTRIA Group in Czech Republic and Albania!
- TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has achieved accreditation from the Hellenic Accreditation System (ESYD S.A.) for the new version of the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard!
- TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas: Launching a new era with its new offices in Thessaloniki