This certification is intended for employees who:
- Participate in the design and monitoring of the company’s sales and/or provision of services, the negotiation of contracts with foreign firms regarding sales and distribution centres, as well as the establishment of stores abroad;
- Deal with issues related to acceleration of exports, mailing, the bidding process, as well as credits / collection of funds;
- Monitor and implement the appropriate standardization of products in accordance with the respective standards and specifications abroad to ensure effective exports and sales to other countries;
- Prepare the documents required, such as export licenses, customs declarations, packaging, delivery notes, as well as product routing;
- Participate and support the technical personnel in the preparation of sales manuals in foreign languages;
- Provide information on the applicable imports-exports regulations and keep a record of up-to-date information for the various invoices, permits and restrictions;
- Provide information to agents and distributors on operation policies and procedures in order to ensure efficiency.
The examination process consists of a theoretical and a practical examination.
Upon successful completion of the examinations (theoretical and practical parts), the professional is awarded a certificate of compliance that is valid for five years.
The Certification procedure for this specialization is Accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D.), in accordance with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17024 International Standard.
For more information on the Certification Scheme, examination dates, prerequisites for participation and cost of Certification, please contact the People Certification Department at 210 5220920 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for Certification of Professionals’ Qualifications: certainlytuv.gr.