ISO 27001 is the de facto international standard for the security and protection of an organisation’s information. The purpose of the standard is to ensure that the company maintains the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information, for all parties concerned, both internally and externally.
It ensures that all information can be taken into account, in its various forms, as well as the risks associated with its disclosure.
What is the Certification Procedure?
In accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001, the information security management system can be implemented by all types of businesses, irrespective of the sector they are active in, that wish to eliminate threats that may compromise the availability, integrity and confidentiality of their information. TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has audited a wide range of companies, such as banks, call centres, graphics and printing companies, IT companies, etc.
What Are the Certification Benefits?
- The company becoming aware of the risks that the information related to them is exposed to;
- Information security and reduction of the risk of the information being compromised through appropriate checks;
- A feeling of trust throughout the business due to its commitment to manage information security;
- Obtaining an objective, independent and expert opinion on the system’s adequacy and compliance;
- Objective proof of the organisation’s commitment regarding the management of information security;
- International recognition and validity of the ISO 27001 certificate.
Who Do I Contact for the Certification?
Customer Service Department Contact Person: Ms. Anna Topaltziki, tel. no.: +30 210 5220920, ext: 187