Managerial Competence of organizations for implementation of public works – Requirements
The ELOT 1429 standard on the managerial competence of organizations is a national standard that determines the managerial competence system requirements organizations must meet in order to demonstrate their ability to manage co-financed projects.
The ELOT 1429 national standard, as elaborated in the application guides ELOT 1431-1 (Managerial competence of organizations for implementing of public technical infrastructure projects), ELOT 1431-2 (Managerial competence of organizations for implementing procurement and services contracts), and ELOT 1431-3 (Managerial competence of organizations for implementing specific actions on their own means), is one of the Managerial Capability assessment criteria of Public Organizations, in accordance with the GUIDE FOR ASSESSING THE MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY OF POTENTIAL NSRF 2014-2020 BENEFICIARIES who want to manage and implement public projects. As objective proof of an Organization’s Management Capability, it is valid certification that the Management Competence System is applied and meets the requirements of the standard and the respective Guides.
Who Is it Addressed To?
This specific certification concerns only Public Organizations managing projects co-funded under the NSRF 2014-2020 (projects, procurements and services, as well as specific actions by own means), such as Municipalities, and who want to comply with the GUIDE FOR ASSESSING THE MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY OF POTENTIAL NSRF 2014-2020 BENEFICIARIES.
What Are the Certification Benefits?
The benefits of certification by TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS of Management Competence Systems for Public Organizations, in accordance with the ELOT 1429 standard and the respective Guides, are:
- Documentation of Management Capability
- Ensuring compliance with Community and National Law
- Proven ability to manage and implement co-funded projects
- Confirmation of adequacy of resources and logistics infrastructure
- Successful (effective, efficient and high-quality) implementation and management of projects
- Continuous assessment of organizational structures used in the management and execution of projects
- Prevention of any audit findings by national and European auditing bodies, etc.
Who Do I Contact for the Certification?
Customer Service Department Contact Person: Ms. Anna Topaltziki, Tel: +30 210 5220920, Ext: 187