TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS recently conducted inspections and certified KAFKAS company in accordance with standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 for the quality management system, the environmental management system and the Occupational Health & Safety respectively. With more than 40 branches, KAFKAS is the leading Greek company in electrical equipment, having steady growth all these years. Through this triple certification from TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS, KAFKAS shows practically that always operates with respect to the Society, People and Environment, which are its basic principles, contributing significantly to the success of the company. Developing constantly new initiatives and actions for the benefit of its employees, but also for environmental protection, KAFKAS is one of the 10 top companies with the best working environment in Greece in 2014, while it implements a wide lamp and appliances recycling program in its stores, highlighting the willingness of administration to quality, appropriate environmental management and overall benefits to society. TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS holds a leading position in certification field, offering a wide range of services and it is the Certification and Inspection Organization that the biggest companies in Greece trust.
- TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas: The only notified body in Greece for the new EU Regulation for safe and effective fertilizing products
- TÜV AUSTRIA is welcoming ACTA!
- World Accreditation Day 2022
- Mytilineos A. H. is certified by TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas based on the FSC® international forest management model
- H IMAGCO Α.Ε. είναι πιστοποιημένη από την TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas για το Σύστημα Διαχείρισης Ποιότητας (ISO 9001:2015) και με βάση το διεθνές πρότυπο δασικής διαχείρισης FSC®