TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS recently conducted inspections and certified KAFKAS company in accordance with standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 for the quality management system, the environmental management system and the Occupational Health & Safety respectively. With more than 40 branches, KAFKAS is the leading Greek company in electrical equipment, having steady growth all these years. Through this triple certification from TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS, KAFKAS shows practically that always operates with respect to the Society, People and Environment, which are its basic principles, contributing significantly to the success of the company. Developing constantly new initiatives and actions for the benefit of its employees, but also for environmental protection, KAFKAS is one of the 10 top companies with the best working environment in Greece in 2014, while it implements a wide lamp and appliances recycling program in its stores, highlighting the willingness of administration to quality, appropriate environmental management and overall benefits to society. TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS holds a leading position in certification field, offering a wide range of services and it is the Certification and Inspection Organization that the biggest companies in Greece trust.
- Expanding the activities of ACTA- Spin off Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, member of TÜV AUSTRIA Group in Czech Republic and Albania!
- TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has achieved accreditation from the Hellenic Accreditation System (ESYD S.A.) for the new version of the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard!
- TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas: Launching a new era with its new offices in Thessaloniki
- ISO 27001:2022 – TRANSITION TIMETABLE AND KEY CHANGES
- TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas: ISO 50001 certification for the leading ELECTRA HOTELS & RESORTS Group